Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Writing in the Morning

Yesterday I completed the first chapter and a half of the book I've been wanting to write since I got the idea in March of this year.  I found the most incredible music on YouTube for it.



Protectors of the Earth by Two Steps from Hell!  Wow, where has this music been all my life?  I actually found out about it probably a year ago when my boyfriend showed me some of it.  The name of their group/band, whatever it is, sounds like it would be a hard rock band or something.  But they have some of the coolest inspirational and writing music I have ever heard.

So anyways, that's what I got accomplished yesterday.  Was up at seven this morning making coffee and taking care of a few loads of laundry.  Now it's time to write again--my favorite thing.  It's crazy that life is meant to be this fun.  My goal for today is three more chapters.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Happy writing to all the writers reading this and happy reading to all you great readers that read our work.  We are very grateful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment