Monday, October 27, 2014

Parents Visit

Hello everyone.  My parents just left from a two and a half day visit.  My sister and I had a great time with them.  I did not do much writing while they were here, but that did not stop me from talking about writing and writing down story ideas, titles and names while they were here.

The future holds promise and excitement.  I'm jumping right in now that they're gone.  My road to writing constantly beckons.  It woke me up at eight this morning, on a day when I could have slept in later.  But every morning I'm excited to go start my day to see where I can take my life for that day.

My goal is to finish my first book ever.  I'm so close.  It still seems so impossible, but when that first one is done (and just having the rough draft done is my goal) I know my whole career will begin moving so fast I'll wonder how it all happened.  That's what pushes me forward every day.  I know completing just one book--this first one--is my highest mountain to get over right now.  Amazing things are just on the other side, and I keep moving so I can uncover those things.  I'm curious about my future in writing.  I know it's going to be great.  That's what wakes me up every day.

The wheels are turning.  Good things are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment