Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Working on a Story Idea

Good morning, everyone.  This morning I'm getting to my writing right away.  I slept in a bit, not really on purpose.  I just woke up when I couldn't sleep any more and that time happened to be around ten this morning.  I lay there for a while thinking about writing until I couldn't lay there anymore.  I'm excited to work today on a story that first came to me back in March of this year.  I avoid working on it at times because it's a little intimidating as far as size and the grandness of the story.  But I kept thinking about it this morning until I had to get up and work on it.

I'm making my coffee right now.  I have a bowl of yogurt coming to room temperature for breakfast (I think yogurt has better flavor at room temp).  And my boyfriend is in the living room listening to inspiring music and playing a video game.

It's time to work for our future and do the job I love.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment