Saturday, August 22, 2015

My Current Reading Selections

I have several library books that I've been renewing and re-checking out since June. So I decided it's time to finish them before they're due.

1st is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Second, Nicholas Nickleby by Charles Dickens

And third, Dickens A Biography by Fred Kaplan

I have to read about 9 chapters a day to get each of these done by their due date. Do you think I can do it? I'm already behind, so probably not. But what's more fun than giving yourself unrealistic goals and failing to reach them??

Gonna cut this post short cause I'm heading to Raleigh--a real treat after "dinky" Clinton, as the boyfriend calls it. I'm gonna get some Starbucks and feel like a REAL person for a day!!

See ya!

If you like this post, follow my blog or subscribe by email in the right hand panel to get these goodies directly to your inbox. Also follow me on Wattpad and Tablo where you can read my stories for free!

The relaunch of Innocence: book 1 of the Gold Dragon series is only 2 weeks away on Wattpad! You won't want to miss the chapter by chapter re-reveal. Get your Wattpad profile set up now and follow me so you'll know the second each chapter is available.

Buy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment