Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Exciting News for Freebie Lovers and Impatient People Alike!

My book, Innocence: Mini-book 1 of the Gold Dragon Series, published previously this year on March 10th, is being relaunched via Wattpad, where readers of any age, height or hair length can read it for free!  The first chapter “Home?” will be posted on Friday, September 4, 2015, at exactly 5:00 pm (or as close as possible, barring any Gold Dragon sightings).  One chapter a week will be posted thereafter, only on Fridays.  For those of you who never learned patience, the entire book will be available for sale after Chapter 1 is posted so you can read it in its entirety.  (You smart ones saw that it’s already available for sale, but I advise you to wait because the new, fresh, amazing UPDATED version will be available for sale on September 4th.)  But don’t be too quick to think that you will have your curiosity satisfied with the ending of Innocence.  The ending is only the beginning.


Immediately following Innocence will be book 2, Awakened!  Also posted one chapter at a time on Wattpad, Awakened in its entirety will be for sale after its first chapter has been posted.  


For those who can hold out, you can read each book entirely for free on Wattpad for you...are Stronger Than Rocks!  For those who can sustain the supense for several chapters before caving--you will get the book at a special discount, the Caver price.  And for YOU, you impatient person who cannot wait a moment after reading the last word of the last paragraph to find out what happens next, you get the FULL PRICE!  For you are The Impatient Ones!  (Prices will be announced the week of the launch, right here on Rebecca Yoder’s Blog!  This was the only way I could force you Impatient Ones to wait for something.)


During these two and a half grueling weeks of waiting, I will post pictures that inspired my characters, witty comments (from myself, unless, of course, you care to add a comment below) about life, writing and the books, and any other important crap I deem worthy of your notice to ease your painful waiting.

In the meantime, you can follow me over on Wattpad and read my works in progress going on there. Kingdom of Imagination is a new story updated every Monday, and The Write Man is my submission for the Harlequin Novel Writing Competition. Remember to vote or leave a comment there so I know what you think.


If you enjoyed this post of suspenseful torture, follow me, leave a comment or like my author page over here.  You can also subscribe by signing up with your email in the panel on the right (because I KNOW you want these posts directly in your inbox since you don’t like to wait).  You will be the first to receive and read new posts, making you the best out of all your friends, because--you’re first!  And you’re probably impatient!

Thanks for reading!  I’ll see you tomorrow.  I post every Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.  Buy!  (Nope, not a misspelling.  A subliminal message to buy my book at the relaunch!  lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment