Sunday, April 26, 2015

Quick update

Just a quick post tonight to update on Book 2 Awakened. I hit Chapter 7 today so it won't be long till she's finished. Also my boyfriend was working on the cover today and it's looking really, really good.

I know I've already passed my personal deadline for the release of the second book, and even though it's easier to go silent and quietly slip off the grid and quit writing, I'm choosing to finish the book, late or not. I already have a small group of fans waiting for it and I can't let them down. I'm still working on the print version for the first book, trying to decide if I want to have it printed locally or go with something like Create Space. But, believe me, you'll know when I finally decide. :)

As always, remember to get your copy of Book 1 Innocence at:

Etsy for only $1.99 (what a deal!!)
Amazon for $2.99
IBooks for $2.99

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment