Monday, March 30, 2015

Book Review for Innocence Coming April 3!

I have connected with a book blogger I'm excited to work with.  Her name is Karen Steer and she lives in Australia. (I thought that was really cool!)  She has agreed to review my first mini-book Innocence.  I am really excited and grateful to be working with her.

As an introduction to her, I would like to give you the link to her website www.karensbookhaven.com so you can check out her reviews of other books as well and see what she's all about.  The review for Innocence will be posted on her website on April 3, 2015, so mark your calendars.  I will post the link as soon as it's available, and, believe me, I'll be reminding you all of the upcoming review all week long.  I love connecting with other people who are passionate about any aspect of books or writing.

Below I have posted a bit about Karen from her about page (reprinted with permission), along with her picture.

Karen Steer
Here is a bit about Karen:
"Hi there - I'm Karen and welcome to my haven.
To say I love books would be an understatement. I adore them. I love all sorts of genres. Romance, erotica, young adult, women's fiction, some paranormal and thriller are the ones I gravitate towards the most. I love nothing more than diving into a book and being transported to another world and being bewitched by the author's characters. There is no better feeling than a book hangover.

"I am a mother of two boys, married to the man of my dreams and live in a beautiful part of Australia, just north of Sydney.

"I love talking about books. I can be often found on instagram and twitter talking about the books I've reviewed. I give honest reviews and I welcome others recommendations too."

Here are the links for her social media:
Facebook  (She's got an amazing 1,133 likes.  Be sure to add yours!)

Karen also offers Beta and Proofing services at a competitive rate.  If any of my writer friends are reading this, or you know of someone looking for this type of service, click here for more information.

I would like to thank Karen in advance for her hard work and support of authors.  Without readers and book bloggers our skill set would be kinda useless.  Thank you so much, Karen!

Don't forget to get your copy of Innocence.  It's the first mini-book (which means it's only six chapters long so it's perfect for a quick read) in my Gold Dragon series.  The second book will be out very soon.

You can get a copy at...
Etsy for only $1.99 in PDF format!
Amazon for the low price of $2.99 (lowest they'd let me go) in .epub format.
iBooks also for the low price of $2.99 in .epub format.

And coming soon...in print!  The hard copy version will be sold on Etsy.com as well as locally in a wonderful shop called Simply NC.  So if you live in my lovely hometown of Clinton, be sure to stop by for your copy.  I will post when they are available.  In the meantime, check out Simply NC on the Square in Clinton for everything North Carolina.  You'll love the shop.

Thanks for reading, as always, and I'll keep you posted about the release of the next book Awakened as well as the link for Karen's review!

No comments:

Post a Comment