Thursday, March 12, 2015

Now available on Amazon and iBooks!

Ok, this is exciting.  My book is now available on Amazon and iBooks.  You can go to Amazon or iBooks and search "Rebecca Yoder" and my book Innocence will pop up.  Or you can click on "Amazon" and "iBooks" above for their respective links.

So now is your chance to get the very first in the series the Gold Dragon.  The lowest I could price the book on Amazon and iBooks was $2.99, and you're going to love it!  The format is great.  I have to admit that the cover looks best on iBooks.  (That's hard for me to say because I'm a Galaxy/Android person.)  But for some reason the cover is darker on Amazon.  I don't know what they did to it, but I'm too happy that it's on there to make a stink about it.

You can still buy Innocence in PDF format (which, I must say, is beautifully done as well and reads just as easily as the epub version) on Etsy.com.  The plus to buying this version is that it is only $1.99...AND coupons will be available if you leave a review on Etsy.com after your purchase.  I am offering a discount coupon for the second book, Awakened, for anyone who leaves a review on Etsy for the first book, Innocence.  Just leave a review and I will email you the coupon when Awakened is released.

So get out your phones, tablets and Kindles and start downloading.  Let me know what you think.  Leave a review.  Leave a comment on the blog or my Facebook page.  I'm excited to hear your feedback.  And as always, thanks for reading this.

One more time:  Buy me on
Etsy,
Amazon-Kindle
iBooks


No comments:

Post a Comment