Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Not in the Mood

I am not in the mood to write today or to work on anything that’s serious.  I just want to relax in my robe and play CastleVille Legends.  Whoever created that game was genius.  A role playing game with interactive buildings, heros, knights and animals instead of just stupid lists of options to click on.  I just opened the app and the music alone makes me feel like I’m doing great things.  It’s the type of music that never gets old even though you play the game for hours at a time.  Someone should make a CD like this.

Yesterday I accomplished started a Facebook page for all my authorly and writerly accomplishments.  I also updated one of my blogs, so I think I’m doing pretty good.  This is Day 2 with 58 days to go to complete final draft and format my book for e-publishing.  And the music on CastleVille Legends tells me I CAN do this!

Since I love this game so much I think it only fair I post a link so you can enjoy it too.  Remember our purpose is to have fun so we stay sane during the grueling hours of writing.  You certainly cannot use this game for procrastination purposes.  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zynga.castlevillelegends  For you iPhone people, look it up.

Well, I’m off to check on my kingdom and see what treasures my heros have brought back from their explorations.  But I will be taking breaks to work on my great American novel as well.

Check back tomorrow on my progress or connect with me on Facebook www.facebook.com/oneladyofshalott or Twitter @EdinanRoman.  Cheerio everyone!  Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment