Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Blog Post Day

Fun Stuff
Here are all the ways I've accidentally misspelled "blog" while typing.

"blob"
"blot"
and today while writing my post title "blop" 

Those tickle me, so I decided they were one of those important pieces of information that you should know about.

Writing Stuff
I posted Chapter 2 of Innocence (the first book/episode to the ever wonderful Gold Dragon series) on Friday.  Links below to refresh your memory and enthusiasm.


This is free reading here, folks!  Can't beat the price and can't beat getting in on a cool series from the ground up.  Don't be left behind.  Click on the link TODAY.  (I know I should be writer for commercials or advertisement or something.)

Now, about that purchase link.  I am working on it this week and have made it priority to get it up this Friday, September 18th.  I'll put it on Wattpad, Tablo and my wonderful blog here.  That will be your chance to buy the full book (now remember it's like an episode so it's six chapters long, not a 300-page book, ok?  But everyone's so impatient these days, who's gonna sit down for five hours to read an entire book.  Innocence is tailored for impatient people who want a good story in manageable doses to fit their busy schedules...what? You get the point?  Ok.).

If you're good, I'll give the book to you at a discount.  If you're a book blogger or book reviewer, I'll give it to you for free for a 5-star review.  Just kidding.  You get it for free for an HONEST review, of course!

Ok, I gotta go, but go over to Tablo and Wattpad and check out the first two chapters and leave me a comment and like and vote and all that good stuff.

See you later!

Follow me on:
Twitter @EdinanRoman

No comments:

Post a Comment