Monday, November 3, 2014

Continuing the Enthusiasm

I have to report something cool, even though I don't really understand the stats of Facebook or even Blogger for that matter.  But I get the general drift that big numbers are good.

Yesterday I posted a link to the blog I wrote (yep yesterday's blog) where I included the cover photo, a summary and excerpt of the novel I'm doing for NaNo and that will be out this month.  Usually my FB posts reach an average of 20 people.  Well, that particular post reached 159.  Wow, did you see that?  One hundred fifty-nine.  That's huge for me.  So if you have a huge following or whatever, don't laugh at me.  I'm coming to where you are.  And you started out with only 159 at one time.  Lol.  Not trying to hate.  Just some good-natured ribbing.

Anyways, I'm excited.  I've had a really rough day and I feel that was my little bit of encouragement from the writing world.

In case you missed it from yesterday, I will include the cover photo and the link to yesterday's blog for you.  I am so excited about this book.  It has one of those characters that you think, "Shit, I really hope I don't mess her up."

I have added another 1,153 words to my NaNo count as of right now.  I plan to finish the third chapter today.


Link to yesterday's blog

You can also check out a sneak peek of the first chapter here.  It's a "raw" draft copy so there may be some inconsistencies here and there.  But let me know your feedback and comments.  You can find me on Facebook or Twitter to stay in touch for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment